Fuji Restaurant Sushi Bar & Japanese Steak House
AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE
29 Exchange Street
Portland, Maine 04101
UPSTAIRS DINING HOURS:
Monday - Thursday, 11:30 - 9:00
Friday - Saturday, 11:30 - 10:00
Sunday & Holidays, 12:00 - 9:00
Weekdays Lunch, 11:30 - 3:00
Saturday Lunch, 11:30 - 2:30
Dinner Served All Day On Sunday & Holidays
Extended Hours from June thru August. (30 min.)
Monday - Sunday, Opens at 5p.m.
Fuji Restaurant is located in the heart of Portland's historic Old Port at the corner of Exchange and Milk Streets.
Parking validation available for Fore Street public parking.
For driving directions from your
location, please click here.
Reservations for HIBACHI grill are not required but are strongly encouraged for parties of 3 or more, especially on Fridays and Saturdays.
Your friends at Fuji want your dining experience to be as fun and exciting as possible. Please help us keep things running smoothly by being aware of the following reservation policies.
- At Fuji, we encourage our patrons to make reservations for parties of 4 or more. At our discretion, we may accept reservations for smaller parties, if space permits.
- Please keep in mind that because of the unique dining style of the hibachi room, we must accept resesrvations based on seating capacity, rather than by the table.
- We ask that our customers be aware that reservations do not guarantee seating at the time requested, but might be considered as an in-advance priority waiting list. We ask for your patience,and will always seat our reservations in the order in which they have checked in as a complete party (everyone present). Many of our patrons opt to check in early and enjoy our lounge while waiting, in order to ensure top priority seating.
- Due to the nature of our seating arrangements, reservations for parties of two cannot be accepted. Parties of two will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis, to be accommodated as our reservants permit.
- Our tables comfortably accommodate 9, but can seat groups of up to 11, and parties of 12 or more will be split over two tables. We will make every effort to seat large parties at adjacent tables, but during our busiest times we may offer you a choice of a shorter wait for separate tables.
- Lastly, please consider fellow patrons, and keep in mind that late seatings result in delays for our subsequent reservations. Parties arriving more than 15 minutes late may lose their priority, to be accommodated at our discretion.
We value your business and hope you'll join us soon!